Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Get to know me!

Well hey there folks!

This blog shall be a blog of my thoughts, as if you couldn't get enough of random people's thoughts. Never fear however! I promise mine will be slightly interesting, if not engaging enough to make you abandon your pets, desperately refreshing the page for every new post.

On this blog, pictures will occasionally be posted. These pictures will be helpful to all you, except those who are blind, though I doubt pictures would be the least of your worries on this blog should you just happen to be blind.

But I digress! My name is Ben, I am 17 years old, and to get you readers to know me, I think I will begin this blog by sharing a few of the hopes for the future I have had at some point or another.


  • When I was younger, I had bizarrely morbid thoughts about my own death. Anyone else? No? Oh well. Anyways, way back when I was like, 5 or 6 years old, I had an ideal way to die once I was older. Have I mentioned I was a strange child? My dream death was to, at an old, old age, die from an overdose of chloroform. In my young head, it seemed like the best way to go. I would have lived a long life, and it would be just like falling asleep!



  • When I was the tender age of young, I also happened to be a dinosaur expert. Admittedly, almost every single child is a dinosaur expert at one point another, just because dinosaurs are the shit, but way back then I lived and breathed dinosaurs. Unfortunately I did not eat them as well, as my parents found dinosaur shaped frozen chicken nuggets disgusting, but overall I was quite the dinosaur person. There was this one chain Greek restaurant, Dino's, and while they still exist, they used to have this dinosaur focus for kids, which always seemed strange to me, because really, dinosaurs and Greek food have little to nothing in common. Now that they have moved past that stage though, I kind of miss those plastic dinosaur cups. Anyways, long story short, dinosaurs had me totally sold on Paleontology, a word which my 6 year old self could in fact pronounce. Unfortunately, that dream diminished over the years.



Me as a child, but female... (Sorry about the awkward embedding, I'm new at this!)



  • This skips way forward into one of my relatively consistent dreams for the past few years. I love seeing strange facial hair. The other day I spent over an hour looking at the best in the world. Unfortunately, at the moment I am unable to grow anything anywhere near as magnificent. Instead, my dream is to have an incredibly array of disguises at my disposal. I mean serious shit here too. I want fake mustaches, fake beards, fake glasses, wigs, fake facial features, maybe even some makeup? This must seem creepy, and I honestly have no clue why I want this stuff. But I do.

You can hardly tell its me...



  • Upon retrospect, this dream seems very, very suspicious when combined with that last one, but at some point in my life, I want a legit set of lock-picks. Not for any particular purpose mind you, but just as a sort of puzzle to do in my free time. Although really, it would definitely help if I were locked out of anywhere...



Anyways, those have been a few of my life's goals throughout the years. Nothing special, and I really have quite a few more, but really, who hasn't wanted to be a kick-ass harmonica player at some point or another in their life?

Sorry for the long first post, but I figured you might as well know about me! If you have read this far, you are my new favorite person ever!

Ill post more shortly! Ta ta for now!

Ben I.

P.S. That Rainbow Dash image is merely for lack of a better recent image. I enjoy the MLP:FiM show, not the internet culture around it.

No comments:

Post a Comment